Born on 22.04.1969 in Eisenstadt.
High school diploma at Commercial Academy, Neusiedl/See.
After the obligatory military service started professional career:
- 1990 till 1999: clerical assistant at Wiener Gebietskrankenkassa (Vienna health insurance company).
- 1999 till 2000: executive director in a organic food store.
- 2000: became a certified yoga teacher after graduation from Bikram Yoga College of India in Los Angeles, USA.
- 2001: became a certified shiatsu practitioner after finishing a 3-years course with Tomas Nelissen in Vienna.
- Since 2002 - an independent shiatsu practitioner and yoga teacher in Vienna and Burgenland.
Further education and training:
- 2007: TriYoga Basics training in Germany.
- Tri Yoga Level 1
- Workshops in Cranio-Sacral Therapy with Dr. Olaf Korpiun in Vienna.
- Workshops and assistance to Jörg Schürpf "Structural and visceral work in shiatsu"
- Graduation as "Quantum Bodywork therapist" at the International Shiatsu School in Graz.
- Practical training with Peter Krainer at "RZ Weißer Hof" (Klosterneuburg)